Leaving a legacy is one goal that is often underemphasized in the overall financial plan. It is not exactly a comfortable proposition to plan for things that will happen when you are no longer living, but advanced preparation can save your heirs a huge burden after you are gone. Estate planning can be incredibly complex, requiring a broad range of legal, accounting, investment and insurance experts working to set out an estate plan to ensure care for your family or business.
In order to help you take charge of your estate plan, Whitley Penn Financial will:
- Solve for sufficient cash flow in retirement
- Minimize your potential estate tax liability
- Utilize advanced charitable gifting strategies
- Build a legacy for your loved ones
- Plan for your final expenses
- Apply legal structures to ensure your final wishes are fulfilled
Along the way, you will uncover the answers to intimidating questions. To whom do you want to leave money and why? How do you envision yourself and your legacy? As your trusted adviser, we can help make the estate process simpler and less daunting.